Making a Smudge Wand
Time & Location
About The Event
Smudging is a sacred act. If you wish to use a smudge wand, learn how to make one of your very own.
We will show you how to make a wand of your own with the materials you bring with you during the class. Need materials? We have a kit you can purchase with the majority of items you'd need! Just click here.
Materials to Bring:
- A faux eagle feather (1-3 or more)
- A small crystal or stone of your choice *no bigger than your thumbnail*
- A fallen branch
- Optional: liquid super glue
- Optional: beads
- Optional: sharpie or acrylic paint for sigils
- Optional: additional feathers, ie: peacock heathers, duck, goose