Intro to Feather Magick
Time & Location
About The Event
Feathers are a connection to air and nature. This class covers the use of feathers as a focal point for directing energy, clearing energy, and as tool for energy healing. Commonly used for Smudging, feathers are a powerful tool that aids in clearing energy.
Spanda was gifted an Eagle Feather after his events in Norway in 2012. While it is very rare to find or be gifted and eagle feather, you can chose any feather to begin working in this unique modality. Feathers can be purchased from stores (such as Dual Crossroads) or one can be found in nature while hiking. ( Please note: REAL eagle feathers are not legally for sale, so beware websites offering them. They should be imitation and actually from turkies, like these from Dual Crossroads)
***Homework: Bring a feather. This will enhance your experience, though it is not mandatory. You can purchase a feather with Dual Crossroads, or you can use one that you find naturally on a walk. They can be 1-2+ bound together in a smudge wand, or a singular feather on its own.
Where We Are Meeting:
We will meet on Zoom. The class' link will be emailed to you after you register. All classes will be conducted via Zoom until it is safe to resume in-person events post COVID-19.
Rationale: Why these classes with Spanda?
Spanda had a moment of Awakening Light as a four year old child. Spanda was a psychic child and has given people messages for 50 years. Having lived in higher awareness his entire life, he still dedicated himself to a time of intense practice, spending six years meditating three hours per day. Spanda has guiding people in spiritual growth for over twenty five years including meditation teacher training, energy healing and psychic development courses.
Course Aims and Outcomes: The aim of these classes are to teach students in a manner in which the student can clearly understand, articulate and demonstrate benefits from this course.
Format and Procedures: Class structure will be 90 minutes
Spanda's Assumptions "My personal assumptions and/or biases regarding the course content come from my life time of ability, and my focus of decades of study." - Spanda
- Behavioral expectations: Be timely. Dedicate oneself to the class with sincerity, enthusiasm and respect for others.
- Class attendance and participation policy: Early is on time and on time is late...please arrive early before class.
- Integrity: The integrity that you bring to class will determine your benefits from it. Students should enter into the class with a spirit of impeccability and sincerity, while honoring themselves and others in class.
Accommodations for students with disabilities In compliance with applicable legislation, laws, regulations, and policies, I am available to discuss appropriate academic accommodations that may be required for student with disabilities. Requests for academic accommodations preferably should be made one week before the class, except for unusual circumstances, so arrangements can be made.
Inclusive Statement We understand that students represent a rich variety of backgrounds and perspectives. Spanda is committed to providing an atmosphere for learning that respects diversity of culture, level of experience and study and diversity of thought.
While working together to build this learning community we ask all members to:
- share their unique experiences, values and beliefs
- be open to the views of others
- honor the uniqueness of their colleagues
- appreciate the opportunity that we have to learn from each other in this community
- value each other’s opinions and communicate in a respectful manner
- Intro to Feather Magick$45$450$0