Tue, Sep 15|
Zoom with Spanda Makt
Awakening the Inner Child
This 90 min. Class is focused on ( 1 ) healing and development of the Inner Child to have more energy, ( 2 ) happiness, and create a more full life of joy. ( 3 ) A healthy Inner Child is vital for staying youthful and active and having a higher quality of life.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2020, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Zoom with Spanda Makt
About The Event
Spanda is a Psychic with 50 years of offering intuitive guidance starting as a Psychic Child. In his 20s he was mentored by several professional physics who offered him valuable support. This 90 min. Class is focused on ( 1 ) healing and development of the Inner Child to have more energy, ( 2 ) happiness, and create a more full life of joy. ( 3 ) A healthy Inner Child is vital for staying youthful and active and having a higher quality of life.
Where We Are Meeting:
We will meet on Zoom. The class' link will be emailed to you after you register. All classes will be conducted via Zoom until it is safe to resume in-person events post COVID-19.
Rationale: Why these classes with Spanda?
Spanda had a moment of Awakening Light as a four year old child. Spanda was a psychic child and has given people messages for 50 years. Having lived in higher awareness his entire life, he still dedicated himself to a time of intense practice, spending six years meditating three hours per day. Spanda has guiding people in spiritual growth for over twenty five years including meditation teacher training, energy healing and psychic development courses.
Course Aims and Outcomes: The aim of these classes are to teach students in a manner in which the student can clearly understand, articulate and demonstrate benefits from this course.
- Gain an overall feeling of confidence from the class to reach a higher knowledge leading to greater wisdom and toward powerful practical application
- Feel inspired to pursue further development of psychic ability with greater wisdom and increased skill
Format and Procedures: Class structure will be 90 minutes
Spanda's Assumptions "My personal assumptions and/or biases regarding the course content come from my life time of ability, and my focus of decades of study." - Spanda
- Behavioral expectations: Be timely. Dedicate oneself to the class with sincerity, enthusiasm and respect for others.
- Class attendance and participation policy: Early is on time and on time is late...please arrive early before class.
- Integrity: The integrity that you bring to class will determine your benefits from it. Students should enter into the class with a spirit of impeccability and sincerity, while honoring themselves and others in class.
Accommodations for students with disabilities In compliance with applicable legislation, laws, regulations, and policies, I am available to discuss appropriate academic accommodations that may be required for student with disabilities. Requests for academic accommodations preferably should be made one week before the class, except for unusual circumstances, so arrangements can be made.
Inclusive Statement We understand that students represent a rich variety of backgrounds and perspectives. Spanda is committed to providing an atmosphere for learning that respects diversity of culture, level of experience and study and diversity of thought.
While working together to build this learning community we ask all members to:
- share their unique experiences, values and beliefs
- be open to the views of others
- honor the uniqueness of their colleagues
- appreciate the opportunity that we have to learn from each other in this community
- value each other’s opinions and communicate in a respectful manner
Awakening the Inner Child$45.00